Monday, March 28, 2011

A Quiet Day

  Mom and I went shopping to get some things for the wedding so Dad went to get Cayden from school.  He was really excited to see Grandpa there instead of Mom.  Cayden and my Dad have a bond like I never even had with my Dad, Grandpa is the world to Cayden and he thinks Grandpa does no wrong.  It makes me so happy to see the bond that they share, even though Grandpa doesnt know how to say "No", Cayden has Grandpa wrapped around his little finger that is for sure.  Cayden wanted to come home right away and ride his 4 wheeler and for some reason it wasnt starting so of course Grandpa came over to figure out what was wrong and worked on it for 2 hours and the 4 wheeler was up and running so Cayden got to ride for awhile. 
  Well thats all for tonight, its bath time and then bed time so I dont have to drag him out of bed in the morning like I had to this morning (he takes after his Mom in that aspect, not a morning person at all).

Thanks for reading, Emie

No comments:

Post a Comment